3 YEARS GUARANTEE
FREE UK DELIVERY*
Estimated Delivery: 3-4 Weeks. See full terms and delivery process below.
Estimated Delivery: 3-4 Weeks. See full terms and delivery process below.
3 YEARS GUARANTEE
FREE UK DELIVERY*
OUR UNIQUE HEAVY DUTY GUARANTEE WILL GIVE YOU CONFIDENCE IN OUR PRODUCTS
The Copenhagen Pine Bed offers a contemporary and stylish finish with a heavy-duty bed structure. It is one of the most versatile beds within the durable bed market, thanks to its adaptable foot end (high or low) and nine different wood styles and painted options - all made with FSC-certified strong Scandanavian solid pine.
Solid wooden slats support the Copenhagen Pine Bed, as well as extra thick and wide solid slats that are 28mm deep x 115mm wide. A central reinforcement bar with additional legs is also available with the super king. It can be finished in a number of styles, including antique lacquer, chocolate brown, mahogany, oak and painted in cream, white, grey or black. All our heavy-duty beds have a total weight limit of 50st or 317 kg and come with our heavy-duty 3-year guarantee.
This is the perfect example of an extra-strong bed as it supports an individual weight limit of 28st or 178 kg, making it one of the most durable beds on the market today. It is available in sizes small single to super king and arrives flat-packed. It is easy to assemble, and we can deliver all sizes via our FREE UK Mainland Delivery service.
If you have further requirements, please get in touch with our team today.
- Type: Wooden Bed
- Individual Weight Limit: 28 St / 178 Kg
- Total Weight Limit (Based on 2 People): 50 St / 317 Kg
- Material: Pine
- Styles: Antique Lacquer, Chocolate Brown, Mahogany, Oak, Painted White, Cream or Grey
- Base / Slat Type: Solid Wooden Slatted
- Constructed from the Strongest Scandinavian Solid Pine
- Chunky Heavy Duty Solid Pine Side Rails
- Reinforcement Centre Bar with Support Legs Only on Super King - Not Needed for King Size and smaller
- Heavy Duty Fixings
- Extra Thick and Wide Solid Slats - 28mm deep x 115mm wide
Please Note: This is a heavy product, so we recommend investing in our 2 Man Take to Room Service.
- Small Single - Width 91 cm | Length 206 cm
- Single - Width 105.5 cm | Length 206 cm
- Small Double Width 137.5 cm | Length 206 cm
- Double - Width 151.5 cm | Length 206 cm
- King - Width 167 cm | Length 214 cm
- Super King Width 196 cm | Length 214 cm
- Headboard - Height - 111 cm
- High Foot End Height - 71 cm
- Low Foot End Height - 40 cm
- Height to Top of slats - Single - 29.5 cm | Small Double+ - 31 cm
- Height to Bottom of Side Rail - 21.5 cm
- Gap between Slats - 10.5 cm (Single, Small Double, Double)
- Gap between Slats - 9 cm (King, Super King)
Please see our Size Guide below for more information.
ASSEMBLY & INSTRUCTIONS
3 Year - Heavy Duty Guarantee
Unlike other stores we guarantee our products to a particular weight limit and stick by it, giving our customers the utmost confidence in our products.
SIZE & WEIGHT GUIDE
SIZE GUIDE (MATTRESSES)
The sizes of our standard mattresses are as follows:
- Small Single: 2ft 6 inches x 6ft 3 inches
- Single: 3ft x 6ft 3 inches
- Small Double: 4ft x 6ft 3 inches
- Double: 4ft 6 inches x 6ft 3 inches
- King: 5ft x 6ft 6 inches
- Super King: 6ft x 6ft 6 inches
These dimensions are approximate to the nearest 10mm. If you require a bespoke sized bed or mattress, please contact us on email@example.com
WEIGHT GUIDE (BED & MATTRESSES)
All of our Weight Limits are per individual. For example: if a bed that has a limit of 26 stone, any person who is over this weight would void the guarantee. The bed would still be suitable for 2 individuals of 20 stone and 23 stone. Each bed also has a maximum weight limit. This weight limit is calculated by adding both individuals weights together. If both individuals are heavier than this guide it would void the guarantee.
Snap Finance is subject to:
- Minimum order: £200
- Minimum 18 Year Old & UK Resident
- Pay Weekly/Fortnightly/Monthly
- 0% Interest Available Over 4 Months
- 15/18/24 Months Available
- Soft Credit Check
- Must not be Bankrupt or in IVA
Delivery Lead Times
Estimated Delivery Lead Time: 3-4 Weeks.
Please Note: All item(s) on your order will be delivered together as standard (including multiple item(s) with different Delivery Lead Times), unless we are told otherwise. Extra 2 Man Delivery Service Options added to item(s) available for Express Delivery may delay your Delivery Lead Times by up to 2 Weeks.
* Mainland UK Deliveries are Free of Charge (excluding additional delivery service options). If your shipping address is located in postcodes: AB, DD, IV, KW, PA, PH, FK and KY or you live in the UK Highlands, British Isles, Northern Ireland or the Republic of Ireland, there are additional delivery costs, which will be calculated at the checkout stage. Please ensure you select the premium delivery rate for your zone, otherwise we will need to invoice you for these extra costs before your order can be fulfilled. Please note that that we can only offer 1 man curbside delivery to any location in the British Isles, Northern Ireland or the Republic of Ireland.
Please select from the available delivery service options listed above before adding your item(s) to the cart.
Delivery Service Options
* COVID-19: UPDATES TO DELIVERY SERVICE OPTIONS *
** Latest Update: 07/04/21 Following the latest announcement by the UK Government, we regret to inform you that some of our Delivery Service Options continue to remain temporarily affected until further notice during these heightened restrictions.
- Light two-man delivery services are now available.
- Take to Room and Assembly are now available on all items except flat-packed beds.
- Disposal services are now available.
Express deliveries that do not require additional take to room or assembly services will be handed over at the customer’s front door, i.e. in front of the apartment door in an apartment building or behind the front door of a house (hallway, where there is one). To minimise the risk of infection, our dedicated couriers will not require the recipient's signature on their tablet. Instead of a signature, the courier team will take a photograph of the delivery point and will sign the tablet with 'delivery completed'.
Please Note: These extra government restrictions may cause slight delays to your orders. Both ourselves and our dedicated couriers are working round the clock to ensure we meet the estimate delivery lead time located on each individual product page. Again, we shall continue to monitor the latest UK Government guidance and update this page when necessary.
For existing customers who have ordered these additional Delivery Service Extras, please email our customer service team with your order reference at firstname.lastname@example.org for the latest update. Our telephone lines continue to remain extremely busy, yet email support often provides a quicker response for many of our customers. Our operating office hours, however, remain the same (Mon - Fri: 09:00 - 16:30, Sat - Sun: Closed - Email Only). Thank you for your patience and understanding. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. Take care. Stay safe.
- 1 Man Curbside Delivery (Mon-Fri) - FREE
If ordered before 2pm on a weekday, we will dispatch the same day for delivery in 1-2 working days. You will receive a dispatched email that will have the tracking number within. The tracking links for the specific couriers are listed below.
- 2 Man Take to Room (TTR) Only (Recommended) - £25.00 GBP
Our 2 Man courier will take the item to the room of your choice. You will receive a dispatched email when your items have left our warehouse. Our 2 Man courier (Panther Logistics) will then contact you to schedule a delivery date. This option does not include assembly and disposal.
- 2 Man Saturday Delivery & TTR Only - £40.00 GBP
If ordered before 2pm on a Mon - Fri, we will dispatch the same day for delivery in for the following Saturday. You will receive a dispatched email that will have the tracking number within. The tracking links for the specific couriers are listed below.
- 2 Man TTR with Assembly - £45.00 GBP
Our 2 Man courier will take to room of your choice and assemble the item you have ordered. You will receive a dispatched email when your items have left our warehouse. Our 2 Man courier (Panther Logistics) will then contact you to schedule a delivery date. This option doesn't include disposal.
- 2 Man TTR with Disposal - £75.00 GBP
Our 2 Man courier will take to room of your choice and takes your old one away. You will receive a dispatched email when your items have left our warehouse. Our 2 Man courier (Panther Logistics) will then contact you to schedule a delivery date. This option does not include assembly. It needs to be a like for like so if you order a bed only, our courier will only take away your old bed. Please ensure your disposal items are dismantled and ready to be taken away.
- 2 Man TTR with Assembly & Disposal - £99.00 GBP
Our 2 Man courier will take your item to the room of your choice, assemble the item you have ordered, and take your old one away. You will receive a dispatched email when your items have left our warehouse. Our 2 Man courier (Panther Logistics) will then contact you to schedule a delivery date. This delivery option does everything for you! Please ensure your disposal items are dismantled and ready to be taken away.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will all my items be delivered together?
Yes. All items will be delivered together as standard (including multiple items with different Delivery Lead Times). For example if a headboard is ordered with a divan base, we will combine the two for delivery, unless we are told otherwise. Please make a note of the estimated delivery lead times listed on the individual product page.
Please Note: Extra 2 Man Delivery Service Options added to item(s) available for Express Delivery may delay your Delivery Lead Times by up to 2 Weeks.
- What products are available for express delivery?
Please see our Express Delivery collection.
- Do I need to be home for delivery?
Yes. All of our couriers require a signature. Should there be a case where nobody is home, we would need to rearrange delivery.
- Do you assemble the beds?
We offer assembly on a select range of beds only. If this is available, this option will show on the product page. Please note that we require that the old bed is taken out of the way upon our arrival if the assembly service is selected.
- Do you take the items to the room of choice?
Yes. Many of our goods are available to be taken to a room of choice. If this is available, this option will show on the product page.
- How will I be notified for a delivery time slot?
An email will be sent to the customer once the order is dispatched. This will state the courier details and also give further information regarding time slots for delivery.
- What if my mattress / divan base doesn't fit up my stairs?
Our beds comply with standard UK bed sizes, It is the customers responsibility to measure up and make sure any product that is ordered will fit up any tight space in their home. We are able to supply divan bases in 4 parts and also vacuum packed mattress solutions for tight stairs / loft conversations. Please contact us for more information.
- Are any of your products or delivery vehicles branded with 'Reinforced Beds'?
No. All of our delivery services are undertaken by reputable delivery companies, meaning their vehicles will not feature any of the 'Reinforced Beds' branding. Product Packaging will never be branded with 'Reinforced Beds' either.
- Will you remove the old bed or mattress?
Yes. If this is available, it will show on the product page. If this service is selected then it is the customers responsibility to dismantle the old bed ready for us to take away.
- Do you offer International Shipping?
Please contact us on email@example.com with your individual order requirements.
- What is your Returns Policy ?
Please see our Returns Policy.